EXPO DUBAI 2020 | ITALIAN PAVILLION
Beauty connects people
The Pavilion that will have the task of representing Italy at the next Universal Exposition scheduled for 2020 in Dubai with the theme “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” , will have as its claim “Beauty Connects People” </ em>, and will be placed between the thematic areas “Opportunities” and “Sustainability”.
The “beauty that connects people” is the theme that we conceived and from which we started to draw up the Concept Design dossier, in collaboration with the Politecnico di Milano, which then inspired the architectural design competition of the Italian Pavilion for Expo Dubai 2020. Beauty implied as the element that connects the knowledge and skills of Italy in its history and its contemporaneity; the beauty that in Italian tradition and innovation combines and integrates style, cultural and spiritual knowledge, planning skills and creative genius.
Visit the website
Section General Commissariat for Italian participation in Expo 2020 Dubai, Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
Our creative agency’s role
- Concept design and drafting
- Preparation of the necessary documents for the publication of the call for tenders for the “competition of ideas for architectural design”
- Support to the review and optimization of the winning project related to the “competition of ideas for architectural design”
- Design and planning of the thematic and exhibition itinerary of the Pavilion
- Support for the drafting of the preparatory document for the publication of the notice concerning the construction of the Pavilion